Wednesday 20 April 2016

Besa Mafia my experience with them

Hi everyone, this is my experience with Besa Mafia

For those who do not know who Besa Mafia is, they are some criminal organization formed by Albanian gang members living in the USA and Europe, involved with drug dealing, guns, murders, beating and other criminal activities.


They operate a website on Deep Web where people can order murders, beatings, etc while paying anonymously with Bitcoin.

When I first found their site I did not found any feedback about them, nor positive or negative so I was a bit worried that they might scam me of the money .

After I researched more about how their system works, I saw they have a good escrow wallet in place that protects the customer and the hitman from being scammed.

I decided to write this story as a feedback of how my experience was with them because I would have loved to see some feedback when I first searched for them.

They say on their website that many people who get a hit job completed successfully just go away without posting stories about it, to remain anonymous and protected.

However, as I am not posting my name and I hide my IP, I feel secure enough post my story.

Long story short, on 10 March I decided I need to kill a bastard who did me a lot of bad things.

I am not going to be specific about it, because if I would, Police might figure out to whom the bastard did those exactly bad things and he could trace it back to me

I searched for hire a hitman on google. I thought this might be a long shot as I knew that hitmen might not just advertise their services on craigslist; murder for hire is illegal and such ads are usually deleted by admins.

Plus, I wanted to stay safe from undercover cops or scammers.

I found hire-a-hitman dot com, the first site in search results. Browsing the site I realized this is either a scam or they are a joke, they ask for credit cards as payment.

Totally unsafe, so I moved on.

I found some references to Assassin Network on Deep Web and some C'hululu website.

The assassin network seemed old they did not reply to my questions. The C'hululu seems to be a scam since they ask for a large amount of payment before the hit, claiming they need it for equipment and traveling costs.

Theother site, Besa Mafia attracted my attention since they were claiming to have a large network of gang members in various states, so no expensive traveling was needed, and they accepted to receive payment after the job is done.

I sent them a message and they replied the same day, telling me they can do the hit in the city where I asked if it would be possible.

They requested that I place Bitcoin either in their escrow account or in some external escrow service so that they see I have the founds available.

I searched for stories about Besa Mafia but I couldn't find any, so this is why I write my story, other people who want to search for them can find my review .

s, However, even without stories, I decided to test their service as I was really desperate.

I also found some articles about escrow with the multi sig feature that they were mentioning several times on their website, and this seems like a technical thing that does not allow the customer to be ripped off, at least, this is claimed by other websites who seem to know well about Bitcoin

I created an account on coinbase.com and an account on localbitcoins.com at their recommendation.

It took me about two weeks to convert the entire amount to Bitcoin, and I added it on the Besa Mafia website.

After I added the funds there, I submitted my order, picture, name and address and they send me a message the same day saying a hitman has been assigned to the job.

They asked me about a date when the murder should have been done, advising me to be out of town at that date.

We set a date, and I was anxious all days until the date came.

I left the town and on that day evening, I got a message saying that the job has been completed.

They sent me a picture of the job, I could not belive it. The picture was real but I still had trouble beliving it, the price for it was too good to be true, only $5000

I didn't released the funds right away, I traveled back to my city and because I knew the victim personally I driven near his house; the Police marks were still there and I learned from neibers that he was shot dead.

I released the money and I was very happy about it.

There are many bastards who need to die, and I don't have second thoughts I would do it all over again

I thought to share my experience with the world so that others who search about hiring a hitman can have some review.

You can post me comments if you want, and Police stay away, my IP is hidden and my information is secret, you can not find out who I am.

Besa Mafia operates the website on deep web at
http://oiiuv2gwl2jhvg3j.onion , and a normal site at http://oiiuv2gwl2jhvg3j.onion.link

No comments:

Post a Comment